A guide to signing up to be a Deliveroo partner in HK
You can sign up using Deliveroo’s partner website, you'll need to get a few details ready before you start:
- Information about your business (e.g. store name, business address, cuisine type and business category)
- Information about the business owner (Full name, email and mobile number)
- Current delivery status
- Number of site locations you want to sign up
Onboarding in Hub
When you join, we’ll send you everything you need to get started, including Deliveroo welcome kit and a Sunmi device with a built-in thermal printer.
Partners can use your authorized email to access Hub to manage your business from anywhere.
In Hub, you can create your menu, set your opening hours, add and update your bank details.
How can Deliveroo help your business?
- Use Deliveroo's rider network or your own
- Help marketing your business with savings on photography and websites
- Create loyal customers with Hub insights and tools
How long will it take for the onboarding process?
After signing up the registration form, we'll be in touch in 3 working days. After you've signed your contract, we usually send your device (if you need one) within 5 working days.
Once your device has arrived and your menu is uploaded, you're ready to sell!
Are partners required to use Deliveroo Sunmi device?
We recommend using the Deliveroo Sunmi device (with an integrated printer) to complete the onboarding steps and go live.
Meanwhile, partners can use their own tablet or computer to manage ‘Live orders’ by accessing Hub.