Tips for reducing refunds
To prevent expenses on refund issues, here are a few things to try:
1. Make sure your menu is correct and up to date: If customers don’t get what they expected in their order, they’re more likely to claim a refund.
How to prevent refunds?
2. Packed the order properly: Close each package with a Deliveroo sticker or a stapled receipt to avoid damage or spillages on the way to the customer.
3. Carefully check the order: Double-check that the package has everything the customer ordered. Tick each item off on the item listed on the receipt as you pack.
4. Prep orders based on the pick-up time: So the order will be fresh / piping hot when it leaves the store. That means timely delivery for customers, and a shorter wait time for riders, avoiding congestion in your store.
5. Make use of ‘Busy mode’: Spare more preparation time when there is limited manpower / in peak hours, to let customers aware of the long wait time.