Find out how, in three easy steps.
- Login to Hub, click the 'Help' tab and find the 'Get in touch' section.
- Complete the form by selecting a topic and providing more details to help our support team deal with your request faster.
- Once you've completed this information, click ‘Submit’ and a dark grey pop-up message will appear, confirming your submission.
Besides, you can utilise different functions on Hub, including Menu Manager, Invoices and Settings:
- Edit Deliveroo menu and upload photos anytime anywhere
- Check weekly invoice statements with orders and payment adjustments details
- Change opening hours and check tablet login details
Don’t hesitate to explore Hub as a one-stop website to manage your Deliveroo business! Stay tuned for more updates!
New Pick-Up Scheme - Real Case Study
Our internal research found out that quite a number of customers like to collect their order from the restaurant instead of delivery to save time and cost. This group of customers also has stronger brand loyalty along with higher order frequency. To secure this on-the-go customer base, part of our partners started the new pick-up scheme in mid-July. With the 20% discount that is fully funded by Deliveroo, these restaurants have an average of 136% growth on pick-up orders!
Your restaurant has not signed up yet? Click this link to register now!