At the end of an order we ask customers to rate their experience. A customer can rate an order from 1 to 5 stars.
The rating shown on the restaurant list is an average of all the ratings you have received.
We will only start to show ratings for your store once you have completed 10 orders which have been rated.
Your rating can impact your position on the list. Partners with good order ratings appear higher up on the list.
Top tips to increase customer ratings
To give customers the best experience we recommend that you:
- Consistently prepare your items for the prep time
- Prepare and package all items on the order
- Make sure your packaging retains heat and lets out moisture
Where can I check my ratings?
With Hub you can:
- Compare your ratings against other stores in your area.
- Understand your trends in prep time over 7 days or 30 days. This will allow you to identify areas where you could improve your ratings which will ultimately drive sales
- Compare store sites against one another.