How does the Sunmi printer work?
The printer is built into your Sunmi device, so as long as Bluetooth is activated, the default setting will be set to print from the attached printer.
To insert the printer roll
Open the green flap at the top of the device and gently pull. Insert the correct roll size (Ø 50) into the printer.
How to check my printer connectivity?
A test receipt with number 1234 can be printed from the Deliveroo app by following the below steps:
- Open Deliveroo app
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Print a test receipt’ button
Note: Sunmi’s inner printer is a thermal printer that requires no ink to print tickets.
Can I connect the Sunmi device to an external printer?
We strongly recommend using the integrated printer. It’s faster and easier to set up.
If you'd prefer to use a different printer or have your device and printer in different locations, you can connect the Sunmi device to any Bluetooth compatible printer.
To connect an external printer
Go to device Settings and select Bluetooth.
- You'll see InnerPrinter under paired devices (this is the integrated printer)
- Click the gear ⚙️ icon and select ‘FORGET’ to remove the integrated printer as your primary printer
- Now find your bluetooth printer from the list of nearby devices
- Select the correct printer and enter your password to pair the Sunmi device with your external printer