The Deliveroo app isn’t working properly
Your Sunmi device will automatically update your Deliveroo app whenever our Tech team releases a new version. It ensures that your tablet always has the newest software and bug fixes.
If you do encounter a problem, for example the app isn’t loading, here are a couple of quick fixes:
Restart the Deliveroo app
- Select the ☰ icon on the bottom right of the screen. This will show you all opened applications on your device.
- To close the Deliveroo app, swipe up to remove it from view.
- Once you’ve closed the app, immediately reopen the Deliveroo app from the home screen (if you don’t do this, you will miss any new order notifications).
Re-login to Deliveroo app
If you want to re-login to Deliveroo app, you will have clear the memory of the app.
- Go to ‘Setting’
- Scroll down and select ‘Apps’
- Click ‘Deliveroo’ app
- Select ‘Storage’
- Click ‘Clear data’ and confirm
Note: Before clearing up the memories of Deliveroo app, please make sure you own the login ID and password of your Sunmi device. Otherwise, you will have to log in to Hub ‘Setting’ to reacquire the login details.